Full 12 month Membership
Pick up on either Thursdays or Saturdays.
Full Share Membership Benefits
- Year round access to unique produce without seasons.
- Clean greens that are safe, chemical-free, and sustainably produced.
- Hyper-local greens and herbs grown in a controlled environment.
- Pre-sale tickets to future collaborative farm dinners and events.
- Pre-sale access to future annual memberships before being released to the public.
- Knowing that you are supporting a small, family business and helping to build the spirit of St. Pete.
Full Membership Share Cost
- Full Share $770
For 1 year, you will receive 24 bi-monthly shares that will rotate available items as our crops grow and mature. Each share will contain a variety of your choosing upon pick-up. Since we are exclusively an indoor hydroponic farm, we also look forward to member feedback and can grow crops based on interest and demand.
Sample list of expected produce:
- Rainbow Swiss Chard
- Scarlett, Red Olympia, Toscano, Red Russian and Green Kales
- Heirloom Mixed Lettuce Blend
- Wild & Wasabi Arugula
- Asian Greens: Purple, White and Green Bok Choi, Mizuna and Tatsoi
- Mustard Greens
- Dandelion Greens
- Genovese, Opal and Thai Basils
- Cilantro, Chives, Mint and Oregano
- Butterhead, Bibb, Large and Mini Romaines, Oak Leaf & Heirloom Lettuces
- Endive & Escarole
- Pea Shoots
- Microgreens as available
- Micro Radish
- Raw, Local, Wildflower Honey
How It Works
For 1 year, you will receive a total of 24 shares of what’s harvested. Everything will be grown by us inside our climate controlled farms and available for pickup on Thursday's 1PM - 7PM or Saturday's 10AM - 2PM.
Filtered Water Share - Bring-Your-Own-Bottle
In addition to your produce and honey shares, we extend our state-of-the-art Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration system to all Members. Brick Street Farms uses the highest standard of filtered water in our farms. We personally enjoy this water as well, and encourage our Members to "bring-your-own-bottle." All Members may bring your own water bottles to fill onsite when you pick up your share, maximum of 10 gallons per visit. If you currently purchase filtered water for your home or business, we encourage you to use our system and avoid store bought water.
We promise to sustainably grow and deliver nutritious, amazing tasting greens to each group, every week. We will send member communications to keep you up to date with your city-farm, what we are growing, what’s in your share, recipes and how to best store hydroponic produce.
MEMBER Responsibilities & Terms
You are responsible for picking up your share, staying informed by reading member email communications, and communicating with us if you have questions or cannot pick up a share. If you cannot pick up your share, you may send a friend or family member to pick up for you by listing those additional names on your share application. Unfortunately, we cannot save missed shares. If you cannot pick up your share, you may send someone in your place. If a share is NOT picked up, it is forfeited.
- Must be paid in full.
- Memberships may be shared with friends or family.
- Shares are non-refundable, however, they are transferrable to another person of your choice.
- If you cannot pick up your share, please send someone to pick up for you, otherwise that share is forfeited.
- Communicate to us if know your share will not be picked up; this helps us to plan and pack accordingly.