Year Round Fresh, Local Greens
We offer year-round, hyper-local leafy greens and herbs grown vertically in a climate controlled environment. Members pay an annual fee and receive recurring bi-monthly shares, for an entire year. To dedicate our 4th farm to the community we must meet our membership goals or we will refund all memberships in full.
Help us reach our goal! When you purchase a membership, refer a friend and get a Brick Street Farms T-shirt or reusable Market Bag of your choice.
- Year-round access to unique produce that has a limited outdoor growing season.
- Clean greens that are safe, chemical-free, and sustainably produced.
- Hyper-local greens and herbs grown in a controlled environment.
- Pre-sale tickets to future collaborative farm dinners and events.
- Pre-sale access to future annual memberships before being released to the public.
- Knowing that you are supporting a small, family business and helping to build the spirit of St. Pete.
Membership Share Cost
- Full Year Membership, bi-monthly pickup for 1 year.
- Our annual membership is less than $14/week. One year membership only $695.
Bi-monthly shares will rotate available items as our crops grow and mature. Each bi-monthly share will fill one large, paper grocery bag. Since we are exclusively an indoor hydroponic farm, we also look forward to member feedback and can grow crops based on interest and demand.
Sample list of expected produce:
- Rainbow Swiss Chard
- Scarlett, Red Olympia, Toscano, Red Russian and Green Kales
- Heirloom Mixed Lettuce Blend
- Wild Arugula
- Asian Greens: Purple, White and Green Bok Choi, Mizuna and Tatsoi
- Mustard Greens
- Dandelion Greens
- Arrowhead, Japanese and Pink Spinaches
- Genovese, Opal and Thai Basils
- Cilantro, Tarragon, Chives, Mint and Oregano
- Butterhead, Bibb, Large and Mini Romaines, Oak Leaf and Escarole Heirloom Lettuces
- Pea Shoots
- Mixed Microgreens as available
- Raw, Local, Wildflower Honey (and honey comb as available)
How It Works
For 52 weeks from November through October, every other week, you will receive a share of what’s being harvested. Everything will be grown by us inside our climate controlled containers and available for pickups on Saturday. Members will be divided into Group A and Group B, with each Group’s pickup on alternating Saturdays. For example, Group A picks up Week 1, 3, 5, etc. while Group B picks up Week 2, 4, 6, etc.
We promise to sustainably grow and deliver nutritious, amazing tasting greens to each group, every week. We will send member communications to keep you up to date with your city-farm, what we are growing, what’s in your share, recipes and how to best store hydroponic produce.
MEMBER Responsibilities & Terms
You are responsible for picking up your share, staying informed by reading member email communications, and communicating with us if you have questions or cannot pick up a share. If you cannot pick up your share, you may send a friend or family member to pick up for you by listing those additional names on your share application.
- 50% Non-refundable deposit, balance due by September 15th.
- Memberships not paid in full by September 15th will be forfieted.
- Shares are non-refundable, however, they are transferrable to another person of your choice.
- If you cannot pick up your share, please send someone to pick up for you, otherwise that share is forfeited.
- Communicate to us if know your share will not be picked up; this helps us to plan and pack accordingly.
- Each member will be assigned a group (either Group A or Group B) and will be responsible for picking up on the correct week (week 1, 3, 5 or week 2, 4, 6). If you mistakenly come on the wrong week, we unfortunately will not be able to fulfill your share.
- If you purchase 2 shares, you will receive a share every week (no alternating Saturdays). Essentially, you will be both Group A and Group B.
- If you purchase 3 shares, you are our new favorite member and we will work out an arrangement personally!